10 February, 2020
Won’t you BLE my Valentine?
Valentine’s Day is approaching! On this day of love, many sugar and flour foods are exchanged. Well, they’re just Not My Food (NMF). Instead, we are going to transform a healthy Bright Line Eating compliant breakfast into some bright holiday fun. Using a very simple hack in your own kitchen, you can whip up these heart shaped healthy lemony strawberry muffins for yourself and your hunny, if you’re willing to share! We keep it bright, even when it’s a special day!
Grocery Shopping Made Easier-
- Organic Bananas
- Organic Almond Butter, Creamy Unsweetened and No Salt
- Pete & Gerry’s Organic Cage Free Large Brown Eggs, 12ct.
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Natierra Himalania Pink Coarse Sea Salt Grinder, Unrefined & Non-GMO
- Organic Strawberries, 16oz
- Organic Fresh Lemons
- Muffin Paper Liners
A Few of My Favorite Things-
- My Favorite Food Scale
- Microplane for zesting
- Lemon Lime Squeezer
- Fresh Lemon Saver
- Muffin Pan
- Valentine’s Love Tree Spatula (I collect spatulas, have for years!)
Got Questions about Bright Line Eating?-
“The Psychology and Neuroscience of Sustainable Weight Loss” Video Series
Is your brain blocking you from losing weight? For a free short quiz to find out! (I’m a 10, how about you?)
----RECIPES are available to Forkish Habits members.----
If you are an existing user, please log in below. New users may register below.